- December 5, 2014: BCL Technologies won 2014 Matchi Global FinTech Innovation Challenge for Corporate Banking Solutions and will be presenting at the Standard Bank Fintech Innovation Showcase in Johannesburg.
- October 1, 2014: FinDEVr San Francisco. BCL Technologies was selected by Findevr San Francisco, the first event for Fintech Developers, to present its National Science Foundation (NSF) funded Financial Text Extraction System (FTES) API. The FTES is a system that converts virtually any Unstructured Financial Text to Structured Financial Data that can be accessed like a database. Find out more about FinDEVr San Francisco.
- July 22-25, 2013: We will be presenting at the 2013 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ICAI) (Read more)
- November 2012: 25th XBRL International Conference in Yokohama (www.xbrl.or.jp)
- March 30, 2012: IEEE Conference in New York City
- Session 5Y, 2.30 PM-4.00 PM: " A Pattern Recognition Approach to Automated XBRL Extraction" (www.ieee-cifer.org)
What we do
We provide SEC EDGAR HTML and XBRL compliance
solutions to leading companies in the financial, corporate and legal sectors.
BCL Technologies provides SEC EDGAR HTML and XBRL compliance solutions to leading companies in the financial, corporate and legal sectors. We develop our solutions by working in close collaboration with top filing agencies and law firms, starting in 1999. Now we are trusted by the Big Four and half of the top 50 EDGAR filers for their most demanding document processing jobs, and our products has been continuously enhanced with new features and capabilities to provide their customers the most productive filing teams in the business.
BCL Technologies was founded in 1993.